Your agent is bringing a potential buyer to your home in 15 minutes. What can you do to make your home presentable in such short time? Follow these quick tips to get your home ready for its best showing when you have 30 minutes or less.
Start at the beginning:
- Make sure that the front door presents well.
- Sweep steps, if needed.
- Pick up any toys, tools or other out-of-place objects and store them away quickly.
- Open window treatments and turn on the lights.
- Put any dirty dishes in the dishwasher.
- Make the beds.
- Put any dirty laundry inside the washing machine.